Bundanon Art Museum- Fully booked-EOI wait list.
WHEN 9-11 Sept (3 day / 2 night)
WHERE Riversdale, Bundanon
COST $960 pp dble or twin share. $1454 – single.
Final payment on or before the June meeting.
EOI AVAILABLE – contact leader Col.
TRANSPORT Coach to/return from Emily St.
REGISTRATION This form will go to the event organiser – COL
If making a deposit of full payment by EFT the details are:
Commonwealth Bank, Concord Bank Account: Probus Club of Breakfast Point
BSB: 062-145 Acct No: 1022 5641
Deposit reference field MUST have your surname, first name initial and a short reference to the Outing name e.g. J Cox Bun. Couples put both initials eg J-M Cox Bund. For EFT payment a completed envelope MUST also be handed in at a meeting for your booking and details to be confirmed.
Visit Meribee spring garden on the way & stay at The Bridge, Riversdale at Bundanon. The weekend is spent immersed in the stunning natural landscape with 2 nights’ accommodation at the new architecturally admired Bridge, with gourmet fine dining & a tour of the underground museum plus a visit to the original Homestead & Arthur Boyd’s Studio where the Australian painter lived & worked.
- 8 to 8.30am Depart Breakfast Point by coach
- 10am: Morning tea and toilet stop
- 12.30: Arrive Meribee Gardens for lunch and tour (entry / lunch cost included)
- 4pm: Check in Bundanon Bridge at Riversdale. Soak up the tranquil setting with drinks on arrival.
- 6pm: Pre-dinner drinks
- 7pm: A three course dinner by local chef Gordon Macdonald, with a seasonal paddock-to-plate menu.
- 8-10am: Wake up to birdsong and enjoy a buffet continental breakfast.
- 11am: Exhibition talk at the Art Museum
- 12.30 – 2pm: Picnic/bento box lunch – collect from café and enjoy in the grounds.
- Afternoon: Coach to tour the Homestead and Arthur Boyd’s Studio, return at dusk to the Bridge, watch the kangaroos and wombats feeding in the gully below.
- 6pm: Gourmet BBQ Dinner
- 8-10am: Breakfast and time to wander down to the river possibly.
- 11.00 am: Drive to Berry for shopping.
- Lunch at own cost on the way home.
- Return to Breakfast Point at approx. 5.30pm