Cancelled – Richmond Ramble
Cancellation of Richmond Outing
Book and Pay
Depart Breakfast Point 8.30 am
- Buy fresh Fruit and Vegetables at Sciberras Farm Shop at Freemans Reach. Taste the difference.
- Eat Devonshire tea at the Secret Garden. Feel the warmth of freshly cooked scones.
- Travel through the countryside of the Hawkesbury River Region. Chill out as the landscape rolls by.
- Study the old buildings and homes of Richmond. Reflect and get a new perspective on a by-gone age.
- Enjoy conviviality with your Probus friends in a very old, but modernised, bush pub. Lovely grub.
- Kick back and enjoy a short talk about old Richmond. View the photo gallery.
- Lick your lips with an ice-cream , gelato or sherbet from a specialty shop.
- Climb aboard your 50-seater coach at 3.30pm, come back to Breakfast Point and re-join the 21st Century.